- Get more SLEEP: Check out my post ‘Wanna Lose Weight? Go to BED!‘
- Wake up EARLY: By starting your day early, eating a healthy breakfast you allow your body to kick-start its engine. Think of it as gassing up for the day. Try starting out with #5 first and adding a glass of water before you jump into the shower. Whether you’re getting all your ZZZs or not, think about it…you haven’t had anything to drink in at least (hopefully) 5 hours! Your body with is thirsty and will THANK YOU!
- DUH, Work Out: Adding the increased movement will add an additional Caloric burn and keep your body’s chemical reactions happenin’.
- Eat Throughout the Day: Now remember Calories MATTER (and so does what you eat, Twinkies verses Kale), but consistently feeding your Bod is a sure way to maintain your body’s proper function.
- Stay Hydrated, Drink WATER: Not only starting out with a glass of water, but drinking your 1/2 your body weight (in pounds) in ounces of water throughout the day…HUH? Okay, I weigh 125 lbs, I drink (at minimum) 63 oz of water a day.
- Add a Little ‘FIAH’ to Your Food: By adding a bit of heat with spices like cayenne or through foods like jalapenos you can increase your internal body temp aka, ‘revving’ your metabolism. (TIP: My favorite way to GET this in is to make a cup of hot water with lemon and add a couple of shakes (as many as your little taste buds can handle) of cayenne. I try to do it in the AM, but the early AM classes make it challenging, so it tends for me to be an afternoon habit…try it!)
- Eat the Correct Amount of Calories for YOU: In order for your body to take in the amount of Calories you need you need to know what’s the correct amount for YOU. To find your number click HERE!
Keep up all the good work my FIERCE FRIENDS! This post came as a result of a ‘Comment’. What you want to know matters. Comment, e-mail me, lemme know whatcha thinkin’. If YOU have a question chances are someone else has the same one, shout it out. We’re in this game together!
Sending you love and FIERCENESS!!!
I can see you GETTING FIERCE!