So Thursday’s on the GETFIERCE page are all about challenging ourselves. These challenges are meant to build ourselves up, to feel good, to be strong and to grow! This week’s it’s all about flexing our mental muscle. How FIERCE can you get?
For the next week, each night I want you to end the day with a gratitude list. List out 10 things that you are grateful for. We spend (hopefully) 8 hours sleeping, so what a great way to go to sleep, by thinking wonderful, happy, grateful thoughts before bed. Letting go of what we haven’t done or are worried about happening the next day and seeing all that you have that IS GOOD!
This is one of my favorite things to do. Sometimes when I get in a slump, or feel a little down I start to think about all of the amazing things in my life. I’m so good at this game I really do see the seemingly “littlest things” in life as mini blessings. Here’s my gratitude list from last night to give you some ideas. I make them different each day (there are some repeats for sure, but I try to keep them as unique as possible).
I’m Grateful For…
- My Amazing Roommates, I love your love!
- My Rockin’ Cycling classes today! I’m still reeling from all three from 6:15AM to 7:45PM…these kids killed it!
- My FIERCE Clients! Such great jobs today!
- Dakota, our Fab Pooch
- My 1/2 caff Hazelnut Coffee this morning and the lady behind the counter that always says, “Good Morning, Dyan!” Love that!
- An awesome episode of Revenge!
- Already having grocery shopped and didn’t have to ‘pop into’ Whole Foods!
- The awesome reviews from class tonight from the peeps at the front desk…Felt SO GOOD! THANK YOU!
- My website. I’m having so much fun with it.
- My support system. I really do have the greatest people all around me!!! xxx
I can see you GETTING FIERCE