Music to My Ears
I’ve been at a loss to find new music I love lately. I’m SO looking forward to the summer when hopefully new hits will be released. In the meantime, here are some tunes that have been a ray of sunshine into my world over the past couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy!
- Too Close – Alex Clare
- Levels – Avicli
- So Good – B.o.B.
- Glad You Came – The Wanted
- Feel So Close (Extended Mix) – Calvin Harris
- Brighter Than the Sun – Colbie Caillat
- Tonight is the Night – Outasight
- Shake it Out – Florence + The Machine
What’s the soundtrack of your life? Write your favorite workout tune or some song that you’ve been loving lately in the comments section. Sharing is caring, My Fierce Friends! I wanna hear what you’re listening to!
I can see you GETTIN’ FIERCE!