So, I’m STILL SO looking forward to the summer when our new summer anthems will be released. In the meantime, here are a few more tunes that have been rays of sunshine into my world. I’m playing them LOUD today in hopes to dry up all the rain. I hope you enjoy!
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Young, Wild & Free – Snoop & Wiz Khalifa
- Music Sounds Better with You – MoodBlast (ol’ skool)
- Starships – Nicki Minaj
- Boyfriend – Justin Bieber (shush your mao…TRUST…give a listen!)
- Somebody That I Use To Know – Gotye
- Midnight City – M83
- Center Stage – Capital Cities
What’s the soundtrack of your life? Write your favorite workout tune or some song that you’ve been loving lately in the comments section. Sharing is caring, My Fierce Friends! I wanna hear what you’re listening to!
I can see you GETTIN’ FIERCE!