So, this is a little outside my box. I’ve been teachin’ some classes that aren’t so keene on solely hip hop or current dance/pop tunes…WHAT? I KNOW! Anyway, it’s been a good challenge for me to dig a little deeper into my music repertoire. If you’ve been following me you know I love love LOVE music, so this challenge was totally welcomed. This past week I chose a bunch of upbeat tunes, some are a little “harder” stylistically than I typically use, but the playlist below has been very well received. Download ’em, go throw on your spandex or sweats and go get to running (or whatever your workout of choice is!
- Man on Fire – Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros (warm uip)
- Music Sounds Better With You – Moddblast
- City of Blinding Lights – U2
- Firestarter – Prodigy
- Kids – MGMT
- Higher Ground – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Boys – MIA
- Stronger – Kanye (Kim’s boyfriend)
- Send Me on My Way – Rusted Root
- Mr. Brightside – The Killers’
- Revolution – Chloe Flower (cool down)
Go get out there and SHAKE YA @SS…Show me whatcha workin’ wit!
I REALLY DO Care!
If there are any songs that are makin’ YOU extra happy in this warm weather season let me know and comment below, oye I’m rhyming!
I can see you GETTIN’ FIERCE!