I never used the “most played” feature on my iTunes, but I thought that today it would be FUN to share what I listen to most. These are the songs that I play “all the time” and that bring me joy. Whether it’s while I’m working at home, scooting around the city or getting ready for a night on the town, this is what I’m listening to.
- Faith – Faith Evans
- Lovin’ In My Baby’s Eyes – Taj Mahal
- He Ain’t With Me Now – Richgirl
- Entourage – Omarion
- OMG – Usher
- P.Y.T. – Michael Jackson
- Sexy Love – Ne-Yo
- Club Can’t Handle Me Right Now – Flo Rida
- Accentuate the Positive – Perry Como
- Sweet Thing – Mary J. Blige (love both the Chaka version and Mary’s!)
I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
I can see you GETTING FIERCE!