Music is a HUGE part of my world. It creates a feeling and a space for love, sadness, fun, joy. It can bring a tear to your eye with the pure melody or make you wanna run out and shake it on the dancefloor, it’s a powerful thing that music! Hearing a song on the radio can warp you back to a different time or place.
Here are some tunes that have been bringing back and creating new feelings for me. I invite you to check ’em out.
- Now That We Found Love – Heavy D and the Boyz
- Modern Love – David Bowie (Pini’s Wedding Van!)
- It Takes Two – Rob Base
- Summertime – DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince
- Here It Goes Again – OK Go
- Summertime – New Kids on the Block (YUP, I went there!)
- Whip Appeal – Babyface
- Lucky – Jason Mraz
- I Walk the Line – Johnny Cash
- Float On – Modest Mouse
- Blister in the Sun – Violent Femmes
- Written All Over Your Face – Rude Boys
I REALLY DO Care!
If there are any songs that are makin’ YOU wanna shake it or bringin’ back/creating memories for you comment below.
I can see you GETTIN’ FIERCE!