Hi Kids! It’s a quickie today. Here are some fresh tunes for your workout playlist. They’re (mostly) not new releases, but some stuff that will get and keep you inspired throughout your workout!
- Smile Like You Mean It – The Killers
- Promises – Skrillex & Nero
- Move in the Right Direction – The Gossip
- Numb/Encore – Jay Z/Linkin Park
- Praise You – Fat Boy Slim
- Human – The Killers
- Keep the Car Running – Arcade Fire
- The Distance – Cake
- Paint it Black – The Rolling Stones
- Galvanize – The Chemical Brothers
- Summer Love – Justin Timberlake
Have fun listening and as always, post your song suggestions in the comments section! I wanna know what you’re thinking!
I can see you GETTIN’ FIERCE!
Per my post on July 30th, 2012 below is my food log from yesterday. Enjoy!
- 8:30AM mango, 3/4 cup quinoa with parsley, garlic and crasins and 1 cup dandelion root tea
- 11AM Lara nut bar
- 2:30PM arugula salad with cukes, tomatoes, avocado, chick peas, organic grilled chicken with balsamic vinegrette
- 8 raw almonds
- 7:15PM small container roasted brussel sprouts, small container steamed broccoli and 1/3 cup light tuna with celery, mustard, onion and a dash of pepper
- 7:30PM Kombucha teah
- 3 liters of water throughout the day.