I’m takin’ it back. For those who know (& love) me you know I love me some hip hop. Today I want to share some of my favorites with you. Don’t listen alone, or do, but know that these will be RumpShakin’.
- Summertime – DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
- In The Ayer – Flo Rida
- Dazzey Dukes – Dulce
- Hey Ya! – OutKast
- Come Baby Come – K7
- Feedback – Janet Jackson
- Boom Boom Boom – The Outhere Brothers
- The Anthem – Pitbull
- Beggin’ – Madcon
- It Takes Two – Rob Base
- We Run This – Missy Elliott
- Ain’t Nobody – Mary J. Blige
- Shake Your Thing – Salt-N-Pepa
- Take It to Da House – Trick Daddy
- Check Check Mix Your Body – Jungle Style
Make sure that when you’re rockin’ out to these awesome tunes that you stay hydrated. Keep drinking all the water during these steamy summer days.
Sending you love!
I can see you GETTING FIERCE!
Today’s Meal Plan: Tuesday, August 14th
- 5:30AM coffee with skim
- 7:30AM egg white omelet with Swiss, spinach, peppers, onion
- 8:30AM mango
- 2:30PM salad with beets, cucumbers, walnuts, carrots and balsamic vinegrette
- 7:30PM tuna with broccoli and glass of rose (maybe 2…)