I got an amazing email from one of my FIERCE readers requesting a playlist for the week. DUH, of course, it’s been a LONG couple of weeks with Sandy, the election, the Nor Easter…it’s a lot. Music makes you feel good, it heals and lifts the spirit. Today I’m doing a playlist with LOVE as the theme. I searched my iTunes with the search term “love” and here are 25 of my faves! NOTE: This is NOT a workout mix… and by no means ALL the love songs I heart!
Get Ready for Some Serious LUUUUV!
- Wanna Love You Girl – Robyn Thicke
- Whip Appeal – BabyFace (the album is Tender Love)
- How Deep Is Your Love – The Bird and the Bee
- Thing Called Love – Bonnie Raitt
- Sea of Love – Cat Power
- Love is You – Chrisette Michelle (EXTRA love this one!!!)
- Accidentally in Love – Counting Crowes (Totally makes me think of Shrek)
- Sucka for Love – Danity Kane (You KNOW I love me some DK!)
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love – The Darkness
- Modern Love – David Bowie
- No Substitue for Love – Estelle
- Love Like This – Faith Evans (I can’t with Faith…LOVE HER!)
- Nuttin’ but Love – Heavy D and da Boyz (I overlooked the obvi Now That We…)
- With Love – Hillary Duff (yup…I like it)
- The Love You Save – The Jackson 5
- Lover, Lover – Jarrod Niemann
- My Love – Justin Timberlake & T.I. (JT we NEED another album!!!)
- Bleeding Love – Leona Lewis
- Sexy Love – Ne-Yo
- Lovecontract – Musiq Soulchild (I know it was on before, but I can’t listen ¬ dance!)
- Rhythm of Love – Plain White T’s
- I Wanna Be Your Lover – Prince
- Love That Girl – Raphael Saadiq
- Chuck E’s in Love – Ricky Lee Jones
- Friday I’m in Love – The Cure
What are YOUR favorite songs that make your heart glow? Post them at www.getfiercetraining.com!
A SPECIAL thanks to G.R. for their inspiration!
I can see you GETTIN’ FIERCE!