I’ve been searching high and low for awesome new tunes for my rides (20/week). I want to keep it super FIERCE and FRESH for YOU (and for me too)! Here are some of the latest hits that are getting me all jazzed up.
I went on a 6 mile run on Christmas Day and I was listening to the below. Now, I KNOW that this playlist is HOT because it kept me going and keeping a 9 minute mile pace the entire time (even uphills)! This isn’t bragging, my friends, it’s confirmation that this list is on FIAH cuz I don’t really LOVE to run and this list made it fun! I hope YOU enjoy too!
WERK IT OUT!
- Magic (feat. Gary Go) – The Knocks
- Dance, Dance – Fall Out Boy
- Lose Control of My Way – Adam Stewart
- Oh Timbaland – Timbaland
- Cap’n Fleeb – Ghost Machine
- Kids in America – Kim Wilde
- Good Vibrations – Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
- I Can Talk – Two Door Cinema Club
- PopLove (2012) – Robin Skouteris
- New In Town – Little Boots
- Last One You Love – Gold House
- Get U Home – Shwayze (LOVE LOVE LOVE)
- You Make the Rain Fall – Kevin Rudolph & Flo Rida
- Wait Til You See My Smile – Alicia Keys (COOL DOWN)
OOOhhh, I can’t wait to hear what you think about this list! Post your thoughts below… COMMENT AWAY, FIERCE ONES!
I CAN SEE YOU GETTIN’ FIERCE!