I’m a fitness instructor, so obviously music has to be a part of my life, but it doesn’t have to be a love. Let me just say that it very much IS my friends. My heart sings when a song come on that gets my hips shakin’ and my legs movin’ a little faster. Even more than that I love when I hear a “WHOOP” or “HOLLA” from the back of the room knowing YOU feel the same way too!
This week I want to share some NEW and some OLD FAVES witcha. Let me know what gets you all jazzed up and running a little faster. Post your favorites in the comments section below.
- XXXO – M.I.A.
- Suit & Tie – Justin Timberlake (ABOUT TIME JT…Thank You!)
- Gangster Tripping – Fatboy Slim
- Feel the Love – Rudimental
- Run (feat. RedFoo) – Flo Rida (I REALLY do love me some Flo! Never disappoints)
- Thrift Shop – Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis (THANK YOU 2 PAUL FISHMAN!!!!!! THIS IS FUC#ING AWESOME!)
- Calling (Lose My Mind) – Sebastian Ingroso & Alesso
- Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia
- Money Make Her Smile – Bruno Mars
- Anything Could Happen – Ellie Goulding (FAVE for 2013!)
Also, I’m doing a special ride on MLK Day @REVOLVENYC! It’s 60 minutes at 7AM. COME and if you have any mash up suggestions or a HOT inspirational song send it my way…PRETTY PLEASE! If you want to join and you’ve never been to Revolve shoot me a line & I’ll shoot YOU a FREE code.
Lovin’ Your FIERCENESS!