This is a BIG Monday!
I have 4 days to post 6 more ways that I’m continuing my quest to live my FIERCEST LIFE. I took the weekend “off” of posting to think intensely about the last changes I am committing to. I’ve been telling you (over and over again) that I plan on being 105 years old! I wanna be a be FIERCE granny. I also want to have my word be meaningful and choose things that I CAN and WILL do fo’ life, not just for the next few days or weeks. I’m committing to being my BEST me starting NOW! I’m sharing the steps I’m takin’ to get there with you, one each day until my 35th birthday next Friday. Today is . (Check out DAY 1, DAY 2 , DAY 3, DAY 4 & DAY 5 for other game changers.)
- PEACE: I think that when you appreciate things in your life that you already have or experience (even the crappy -ish) it puts you in a space where you can receive what you are wanting. Let me clarify, if I want more money, I believe that i have to first appreciate all the money I already have, the classes, the clients and all of the ways that bring me those funds. I believe THEN more of what I want will come. Why did I put “(even the crappy -ish)”? I think we have to see the stuff we really are not wanting in our lives as lessons. As soon as we can APPRECIATE it as just that, a lesson, and not as a end all be all state, THEN I believe that we can learn and move on. Make sense? Appreciating will bring me peace.
- MAS (en Espanol): I wholeheartedly believe that I it’s okay to want more. More love, more money, more success, more WHATEVER. If I want to be in that space I have to learn to appreciate each and every day ALL that I have in my world.
DAY 6: I will write my appreciation list in my Super Fierce Wonder Woman journal each night. It will be 10 things that I’m grateful for in that moment, day, life.
It’s still Day 6 of writing, but this is “Item # 7” for my FIERCEST LIFE LIST.
- Health: I work late and rise early. My body doesn’t have an abundance of time to heal itself (hence my 6 hours of sleep rule). By going to bed “hungry” it will allow my body to not be working to digest food, but working to repair what it needs to during rest (the point of sleep).
- Habit: I tend to reach for food while I’m “unwinding” at the end of the day. This is not a real hunger I’m feeding it’s a habit I’ve continued and now I’m putting an end to it.
“DAY” (Item) #7: I will be finished eating for the day at 8PM. This is with clarification that If I’m out at a big dinner with friends I’m not going to be the lame-o who ruins dinner by making the plans for 6PM or sitting with a pouty face on that I can’t eat cuz we’re eating late. I’ll go, have something light to eat and ENJOY my friends and all the fun! (I do live in NYC after all and it is a bit of a late town!) I told you I want these rules to be fo’ LIFE, I’m making them doable.
- HAPPINESS: I believe in saying what you feel. If people don’t know you or how you feel, they don’t really know you. I’m committing to write one letter a week letting my love ones know how much they mean to me. I think we don’t tell the people we’re closest to that we love them enough (and you can’t ever really tell them too much, can you?) So, I’m doin’ it.
- KARMA: Putting out goodness is never a bad thing. Who knows what’s happening on the other end of that letter when the person you love opens it. It may be a horrible day for that person and you can brighten it just a bit or you can make their already sunny day sunnier…either way I think it’s all good!
“DAY” (Item) #8: I’m HAND writing one letter each week to a friend or loved one! (How much are stamps?)
I love this game so much! Has it inspired you to take on some of your own challenges? If YES write below and if NO write me below telling me “why?” I want t hear from you.
WE ARE FIERCE!