You know how I love my music and I totally get so pumped to post my playlist for you each week. We’re heading into spring and the music is getting hotter. I have the NYC 1/2 Marathon coming up this Sunday and here are some of the hits that I’m putting in my ears for the run (I know I’m not supposed to run with music, but I need it!) My training for this race (for life it’s MAX) has been minimal, so I’m using tunes to keep me going! Check ’em out and let me know what you think. Also if you wanna come watch me run through Times Square I should be there at about 8:45/9AM this Sunday!
- Heart Attack (Ravi Remix) – Demi Lovato
- You Used to Hold Me – Calvin Harris
- Starry Eyed – Ellie Goulding
- Thinking About You – Calvin Harris
- Gas – Star Slinger
- Speeding – Rudimental
- Pull Up – Mr. Vegas
- Feel This Moment – Pitbull (w/ the one and only Xtina)
- Let There Be Love – Christina Aguillera (again)
- All I Want Is You – J. Cole & Miguel
- Quickie – Miguel
WERK WITH ME!
If you want to join my 5 Week FIERCE TRAINING CAMP we kick off our sessions on Saturday, March 23rd! The group maxes out at 12 participants so you get FIERCE personal attention! Learn more about camp or shoot me an email: dyan at GETFIERCETRAINING.com.
YOU ARE FIERCE!