I’m DONE with the cold…or in my mind I am anyway. I want to be warm and happy and in WAY less clothes than I’ve been wearing. I mean I LOVE me some leg warmers, but I’m over it! It’s the end of March and now’s the time to go “out like a lamb”… the weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend here in New York and the below will be what I’m listening to as I’m runnin’ along the West Side Highway.
- Watch Out for This – Major Lazer
- Stay Awake – Madeon
- Next to Me – Emeli Sande
- Shawty Got Moves – Get Cool (I can’t help but do a little butt dance to this!)
- On Top – Flume
- I Could Be the One – Avicil (for Brommer)
- Beethoven’s Fifth Gold Digger – A Plug D
- Years – Alesso & Matthew Koma
- Bassline Junkie – Dizzee Rascal (again with all the dancing…LOVE IT!)
- Here We Go – Hard Rock Sofa & Swanky Tunes (to take me home)
- Don’t Hold the Wall – Justin Timberlake (gotta give JT props, but he’s the cool down I want him to be in the ACTION, but I still like it!)
CAMP SATURDAY: WERK WITH ME!
If you want to try out my FIERCE TRAINING CAMP we are on PIER 45 (46 is under construction) every Saturday through April 20th from 9:30 -10:30AM! The group maxes out at 12 participants so you get FIERCE personal attention! Learn more about camp or shoot me an email: dyan at GETFIERCETRAINING.com to let me know you’ll be there. The cost for a drop in is $30.
Thinking of YOU!
I can see you GETTING FIERCE!