There’s something about a tune that seeps deep into your body, that lifts your spirit and sometimes warps you to another space and time. I did a throwback ride on Wednesday night and here are some of the tunes I used and wanted to share them with YOU!
Take a listen and let me know where this brought you back to! For me it was the Needham Youth Center circa 7th grade…HOLLA!
- Hate It or Love It Remix – The Game Ft. Mary J.
- Paranoid Funk – Robin Skouteris
- Hypnotize – Biggie
- Push It – Salt-N-Pepa
- It’s Tricky – Run-DMC
- Summer on Smash – Nas
- It Takes Two (remix) – Rob Base
- Beat It (Mutrix Remix) – Michael Jackson
- Throb – Janet Jackson (SO HOT!)
- Temperature – Sean Paul
- Come Baby Come – K7
- Set a Drift On Memory Bliss – P.M. Dawn (cool down)
If you wanna WErQ with me check out my full schedule HERE or if you want to train with me one on one shoot me a line and we’ll get right to it!
I CAN SEE YOU GETTIN’ FIERCE!