I’m on vacation this week and it’s been such a good break for me to get out of the city and relax in the sunshine. I’ve been listening to the radio and singing to load of “old” hits that just make my soul sing. Now these may not be the BEST hits to workout to or maybe they just might be your best cardio workout from all of the running and singing (ups your cardio by 20-30%)!
Some of My (Somewhat Cheezy) ALL TIME Sing-A-Long Faves:
- The Distance – Cake
- Friday I’m in Love – The Cure
- Just Can’t Get Enough – Depeche Mode
- All These Things That I’ve Done – The Killers
- Electric Feel – MGMT
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Blister in the Sun – Violent Femmes
- Diane – Guster (I know I know, but it makes me feel happy!)
- Bruised – Jack’s Mannequin
- Fishin’ Blues – Taj Mahal
- Praise You – Fatboy Slim
- Let Me Think About It – Ida Corr & Fredde Le Grand
- Ice Ice Baby – Vanilla Ice (I mean embarrassing, but YUP!)
- Dancing Machine – The Jackson 5
- Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake & Timbaland (inspired by the Legends of the Summer Tour Amazing-ness!)
- Release Me – Zoe Badwi
- Paper Planes – M.I. A.
- Intergalactic – Beastie Boys
- Funky Cold Medina – Tone Loc
- I Know You Got Soul – Eric B. & Rakim
- Breathe – Fabolous (The spelling of his name always throws me!)
- Get It Poppin’ – Fat Joe
- Killing Me Softly With His Song – Fugees
- Gyrlz, They Love Me – Heavy D & The Boyz
- Livin’ It Up – Ja Rule & Case
- Hard Knock Life – Jay -Z
- Everything’s Gonna Be Alright – Naughty By Nature
- F#&K You Tonight – Biggie (sing this one in appropriate company…it’s dirty!)
- Ms. Jackson – Outkast (I am fo’ REALLL)
- Bring Em Out – T.I.
Okay, that should keep you occupied until I return! See you Bright and early on Monday. Revolve is da spot and 7AM is the time!
Have a FIERCE weekend!
You are FIERCE. Period.