I’m headed to the beach today and gonna live it up with my high school friends! This is the time where I could share all the hot tunes from 1995 we used to drive around town listening to on KISS 108FM OR I could post the tunes we’ll be listening to THIS weekend while we make NEW memories…. hmmm.
I like living in the present. We’re for gals hitting the beach like we use to, but this time we’re bringing 8 kids with us (and zero are mine)! ALL munchkins are under the age of 5…what? I know it seems crazy, but it’s true, these mama’s ARE FIERCE! Next week I’ll post photos of the old crew when we were in HS and then from this weekend. Undeniably, we are all hotter than high school and it’s nearly 20 years later. Us Needham Rockets are proof positive that women do get better with age. So with that being said, I’m choosing the NEW hits!
It’s Time to Make NEW Memories!
- Take Back the Night – Justin Timberlake
- Center of the Universe – Axwell
- Applause – Lady Gaga (SO FIERCE!)
- When a Fire Starts to Burn – Disclosure
- Right There – Ariana Grande
- Can’t Believe It – Flo Rida (MY THEME SONG…listen to the words!…mmmhmmm)
- Shake Something – Cali Swag District
- Run – Flo Ride (This has been on before, but I brought it BACK!)
- Bump – Baby Blue
- Roar – Katy Perry (Dirty Pop Deconstruction Remix)
- Holy Grail – Jay-Z feat Justin Timberlake
Tell me what you’re doing this weekend to make some memories! (Rita, This is for you and your daughter!!!)
Listen, Play, Enjoy!!!
I AM FIERCE!