Precision Movement Review: Is it for you?
There is no doubt that you would want to learn about the Precision Movement. This program has been designed with few body movements that will help your body heal and get stronger in a short period. Eric has been helping clients heal while at the same time preventing injuries. This has helped them eliminate pain and improve mobility.
It is good to know that he mainly specializes in the power of precision movements. In the last couple of years, Eric has been dedicating his life to assist his many clients through movements. Keep in mind that he has trained many professional and popular boxers.
- Precision Movement Review
- Does this program work?
- About Eric Wong
- How to fix tight hamstrings
- Stretch one
- Stretch II
- Stretches for relieving pain quickly
- Hanging Spinal Decompression
- Prone Elastic Band Spinal Decompression
- Beginner Piriformis Stretch
- Advanced Piriformis Stretch
- Different shoulder tests that can help you differentiate from AC joint injury
- Pros & Cons
Precision Movement Review
Does this program work?
We have found Eric Wong of the precision movement very helpful and knowledgeable. It is worth noting that he is well informed in techniques that usually reduce pain while still improving the function of your body. With his training, you will be able to learn about the real full range of motions of your limbs and overall body.
Additionally, you will be taught different types of exercises that are a must to improve your range. People prefer purchasing this system simply because it helps users discover the real causes of anybody problem they might be having.
After gaining the knowledge that Eric teaches you, you will have a great chance to lower the risks of suffering any injuries in the future. This will help you gain mobility and strength at the same time.
How can this system help you?
Why are you interested in this system? I am sure you have been looking for this program because you want to make your body stronger with a few body movements. This is the ideal time to reduce pain with this program. Therefore, you will keep doing the things you love.
About Eric Wong
Eric is one of the greatest workout coaches in the world. His experience has made people want to look for his amazing and beneficial programs. He has been helping people get fit for more than 20 years. Eric’s success in the body workout industry can be seen by his great following in social media. On his YouTube channel, he has been claiming that his main aim is to help people who have been experiencing lower back pains for many years.
How to fix tight hamstrings
A hamstring is simply a group of three muscles. These muscles run up the back of your thigh. You might be wondering the reasons why hamstrings tightness occurs. This issue is caused by a lot of sprinting or stop and start movements that include soccer and tennis. It is important to keep these muscles loose.
Do you know that extremely tight hamstrings may be prone to strain or even tearing? Kindly note that there is a difference between tightness and injury. You are advised to see your doctor instead of treating your injury at home if you feel pain in your hamstring.
There are a few things that will give you notable results in fixing tight hamstrings. You might be aware that hamstrings are muscles that are usually tight. Over the years, we have been witnessing many people experiencing tight hamstrings. There are three things you should know if you want to know more about fixing hamstrings.
The hamstrings are one of the most important muscles that join the hip joints. Your hamstrings will rotate when the knee flexes. Hamstrings are known to contribute to the hip extensions at the hip.
In his program, Eric Wong has indicated that several exercises and stretches can help you keep your hamstrings loose. You can agree with me that indeed this must be a great idea to warm up your muscles before stretching.
You should try taking a walk or even doing some other activity. This will help your muscles to warm. Kindly avoid stretching when you are in pain. Always avoid forcing the stretch. It is important to breathe normally while doing stretching exercises. Additionally, remember to incorporate hamstring into your routine at least two or even three days each week.
The best thing about stretches is that they can be done anywhere, and they require no equipment. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about spending your hard-earned money on expensive and sophisticated equipment.
- You should lie down on the ground with your back flat. In this case, your feet should be on the ground. Ensure that your knees are bent when doing this exercise.
- Slowly bring your right knee to your chest.
- Remember to extend the leg while at the same time keeping the knee slightly bent. In this step, you can consider using a yoga strap or even rope to deepen your stretch. However, don’t tug on it too hard.
- Hold for at least ten seconds and work for about 30 seconds.
Repeat these steps with your other leg. After that, you can repeat this enjoyable stretch with each leg. This should be done two to three times. You should be guaranteed that this stretch will bring amazing results at the end of your program.
- In this step, you are required to lie down on the ground. As you lie down, your back should be flat and your legs extended. Most people prefer to do this stretch near the corner of a wall or a doorway.
- As you raise your right leg, ensure that the knee is slightly bent. On the other hand, the heel should be on the wall. This will be quite challenging, but it is beneficial as far as being fit is concerned.
- Straighten your right leg until you feel a stretch in your hamstring. This should be done slowly.
This stretch should be repeated with the other leg. From there, you can go ahead and repeat it with each leg several more times. You will end up gaining more flexibility with this stretch.
Stretches for relieving pain quickly
You might have heard about Sciatic pain. It is good to keep in mind that it is a frequency problem. This problem involves unique stretches. Both sciatica and low back pain affect the majority of the population in the world. About eight out of ten of Americans are said to experience this problem.
Continue reading this section to know more about sciatic and the stretches that will help you avoid dangerous drugs. These stretches will put you on the road to recovery.
Your nerves can cause some kind of discomfort if it has impinged at any point. It is a result of a pinched nerve in the lower back. It has been discovered that the body nerves may be compressed within the spinal canal. This occurs as it enters the leg. Several conditions cause sciatica. Here are some of these conditions.
- Piriformis syndrome. This occurs when the deep muscles become very tight. This will end up putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spinal stenosis.
- Herniated lumbar disc. It is considered the most common cause of sciatica. This condition is caused when the herniated disc is exerted a lot of pressure on the sciatic nerve.
In his program, Eric Wong has included the different stretches for pain relief. Are you aware that sciatica stretches don’t mask the symptoms but address the main cause of the problem? He has included reliable stretches that will be a long-term solution to your problems. People who have used these stretches over the years have praised these stretches that they eliminated sciatica leg pain.
Hanging Spinal Decompression
It is arguably one of the most relaxing ways to eliminate sciatic pain. Typically, it involves hanging from a chin-up bar. This will allow your back to stretch using your body weight. It is good to remember that stretching your spine and back will also improve your flexibility. It will also counteract the effects of gravity on your spine.
- You should begin by grasping a chin-up bar. This is done with a shoulder-width grip. It would be better if you hang with your feet off the ground.
- As you maintain an entirely passive hang, be assured that gravity will do the work for you.
Prone Elastic Band Spinal Decompression
What can you do if you don’t have a chinning bar? You don’t have to worry about that simply because the solution is easy. You only need to have a resistance band.
- The best way to go about it is by looping your band around a support column.
- After you have looped your band, you can lie down in the prone position. In this way, you will be able to grasp the resistance band. This will provide decompression to the spine. As you do this, ensure to allow the tension of the resistance band to the work gravity.
Beginner Piriformis Stretch
Stretching your Piriformis is one of the best ways to relieve sciatica caused by extremely tight muscles. Usually, this movement starts by sitting on a chair and after that maintaining a good posture. The next thing here should be crossing one leg over your knee. Also, you can gently push down on the knee of the cross leg. Kindly be careful to maintain a good posture. If that is done, you will feel the stretch in your hip.
Advanced Piriformis Stretch
It is regarded as the most advanced version of this movement. It will be more effective if performed properly. This stretch should be started by kneeling in front of a low chair or a bench press bench. One foot should be on the chair in this stretch. This will help you splice your leg carefully. To loosen the muscles, you should carefully hold the stretch.
The above sciatica stretches will safely relieve the pain of sciatica. Although there are other methods that you can use, you should always make the correct choice of techniques. Some studies have shown that improper movements can exacerbate the problem and later result in a much longer recovery time.
Different shoulder tests that can help you differentiate from AC joint injury
You can attest that shoulder pain can throw you for a loop more so if you are unsure what is wrong or the best way to fix it. Eric Wong has incorporated different shoulder tests that can help you to differentiate AC joint injuries. Here are some of these tests:
A slow build of shoulder pain
Are you like most athletes out there? Shoulder pain might be a gradual issue. Maybe you have just joined a baseball league, and your team has started a couple of practices and games per week. After a few weeks of training, your shoulder begins to bother you. This will make you start trying some extra attention to that achy shoulder. Here are the tests that will help you differentiate from AC joint injuries.
It is a classic shoulder test. You can adjust this test to perform on your own. All that is required on your side is to take the hand on the affected side. From there, you should place it on the opposite shoulder. Lift the elbow. This should be done toward the face. Does this cause pain? This is a clear indication that the muscles are behind your troubles.
Horizontal adduction test
In this test, you are required to arm up out in front to start. The arm should be taken across the body. Does this cause pain at the end of the range of motion? This suggests that your issue lies in the AC joint.
Pros & Cons
- The seller has great customer service.
- They provide a full money-back guarantee.
- You will observe the results within a short period.
- The success of this program has given rise to numerous programs that sell their fake programs in its name.
As you purchase Precision Movement by Eric Wong, you should avoid purchasing from sites that write garbage. Remember that these sites are created by software and spammed all over the internet. We hope this review article will give you a clear idea as you plan to purchase Precision Movement. Do you have any questions regarding Precision Movement? Feel free to contact our great team. Till next time. Thanks!