Holly Wallis: Lost 162 Lbs.
- How Much Does It Cost To Do Sota Weight Loss?December 14, 2022
- Can Weight Loss Get Rid Of Hooded Eyes?December 13, 2022
- How Accurate Is Myfitnesspal Projected Weight Loss? problem Solved!December 13, 2022
- Do Areolas Shrink With Weight Loss? The Answer Is Here!December 29, 2022
Hudson’s life at college was not ideal. She was stressed, working two jobs, and didn’t know what to eat. So she was grabbing fast food and anything else she could get while breaks from her waitressing job. Within one year, she had gained 180 pounds.
“I started having a lot of health issues,” she says. “My back was hurting all the time. I had PCOS and I was on the spectrum for pre-diabetes and high blood pressure. I love to ride horses — I have my entire life — and I couldn’t anymore. I became super insecure and withdrawn, and I stopped going out with my friends.”
After completing high school, her mom and grandma were both following the weight loss program Optavia, and had lost 80 and 75 lbs., respectively. They had tried getting her on board for years, but in January 2018, after Hudson graduated from college, she finally agreed to join the program. Hudson started setting alarms for every 2½-3 hours to remind herself to eat healthy snacks, and switched out the pizza for ones with cauliflower crust or lettuce wraps instead of tortillas.
There’s no doubt that Hudson lost over 187 lbs. through a combination of exercise and dieting. She’s now a health coach, helping people “get healthy”.
“I tell people that before I felt like I had a mental cloud over my head. I didn’t always put me first,” she says. “My whole life has changed.”
- 3 Jump Rope Workouts That Will Make You Love At-Home CardioJanuary 24, 2023